Web Designer / Developer with a concentration on the entire website creation process:
- Hand drawn preliminary sketches - Creating multiple proofs which lead to a finalized design
- Hand code clean, CSS based HTML
- Implement server side functionality using PHP or Python
- CSS3 & SASS
- PHP & Wordpress
- Python, Django & Jinja
- Adobe Photoshop CS5
- Adobe Illustrator CS5
- Adobe Fireworks CS5
- Adobe Flash CS5
University of Massachusetts Lowell
Bachelors of Fine Arts – Graphic Design 1999-2004
Massachusetts College of Art
Continuing Education - Flash Interaction 2008
Areas of Study:
Logo design, brand identity, typography, layout design, web design, flash animation, flash interactivity, advertising design, color theory, photography and digital photo manipulation
Foresite Interactive Chelmsford, MA - July 2009 - Present
Owner / Sole-proprietor
I founded Foresite Interactive in the summer of 2009. Foresite Interactive is the company I do my freelance work under. I have assumed all responsibilities, including website design/ development, photography, sales, billing, and account management, etc.
MAARK Boston, MA - February 2013 - November 2013
Senior Front-end Web Developer
- Worked with clients such as Marriott, Akamai, Alcatel Lucent and IDG
Carnegie Communications Westford, MA - August 2010 - Present
Senior Web Designer / Developer
- Sketching design concepts to present to decision makers.
- Designing banner ads for various colleges.
- Working with back-end Python developers to create a fully functional dynamic website.
- Responsible for manipulating the templating engine (Jinja) code to match my design.
- Train and manage junior designers and developers.
Designed, Developed & Maintained:
NASDAQ OMX Maynard, MA - September 2007 - August 2010
Senior Web Designer / Developer
- Working on a team, responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining investor relations web sites for public companies.
- Working with high profile clients such as Circuit City, Ticketmaster, Virgin Mobile, Penske Automotive and T Rowe Price.
- Create new web sites; incorporate proprietary functionality into existing corporate sites; and add pages, graphics, and navigation to clients’ sites as needed.
- Daily phone contact with clients, including investor relations professionals, web designers, company webmasters, IT departments, and third-party vendors.
- Trained junior web developers.
MDG (Merry Design Group) Holliston, MA - February 2007 - September 2007
Graphic Designer / Production Artist - Freelance
- Provided support for the design team.
- Design duties included print advertisements, package design and self promotion.
Carlton Finneral Architecture Boston, MA - August 2006 - September 2007
Graphic Designer / Architectural Drafter
- Worked as a member of a team, producing architectural drawings ranging from schematic design to construction.
- Prepared weekly presentation materials for client meetings.
- Provided CAD support for architectural drawings and renderings, including elevations, floor plans and building sections.
Autumn Printing Billerica, MA - December 2004 - August 2006
- Completed client projects that were both eye-catching and cost effective.
- Met and exceeded client requirements (turnaround time and budget) on all design and print production.
- Prepared and designed files for digital and 1 to 4 color offset printing.
- Managed and organized all graphic and print production into a hierarchical daily system.
- Designated tasks and managed junior graphic designers / interns - Set up and manipulated files to meet the Pantone color matching system.